Outstanding

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was an awesome surprise! Nice coverage, great wear, makes skin matte but not dull. It also leaves skin silky smooth after I put it on, so I love it! The brush included is pretty bad and harsh, but it can be useful when you don't want to carry an extra brush in the bag. Pretty much quantity of product, will last forever!

Great Buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Creamy Natural's a great shade for Asian skin. Wish it comes in loose powder. Coverage is just nice and doesn't seem to oxidize.

Mineralpudder

Posted by etiskhandel on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Man tar en sjanse ved aa bestille pudder paa nett, og det er gode muligheter for at fargen kan bli feil. Jeg hadde flaks med denne, og syntes fargen var naturlig til meg. Jeg bruker sensai til vanlig, men denne virker aa vaere veldig bra, og koster en femtedel av det man betaler i parfymeriet. Pudderet er behagelig å ha på, og foles ikke som om man gaar med en maske. I tillegg er pudderet tilsatt antioksidanter og kan ogsaa brukes til sol-beskyttelse (solfaktor 16) Det er faktisk anbefalt av skin cancer foundation. Jeg vil nok kjøpe flere av denne

Perfect Powder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This face powder is ideal if you want something light, non drying to the skin and easy to apply. Other powders dry my skin out and irritate, but this one is so good you forget you're wearing it.Add a bit of lippy, and you're good to go!

Silk skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this. Clean acne

Fine powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Applies great, easy to use, looks natural

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this face powder! It's very light, but it does its work. I use it after I apply my foundation, and it matiffies very well, leaving a dewy skin afterwards, healthy look. For me, is perfect. I will definetely buy it again, but after I try another one, also from Physician's formula (a matiffying one, because I don't think this would handle the heat this summer). But until then, I will use it daily as usual.

recommend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, when u apply on your skin really makes it smooth and doesn't make it look cakey

Good

Posted by raindrop7 on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it because it was highly recommended on Beautypedia (Paula Begoun - The Cosmetics Cop) for its talc-free formula and for the fact it protects skin from sun with its titanium dioxide and zinc oxide sunscreen I like the way it looks on the face after application, it gives a medium coverage. Too bad its a bit dark for my fair complexion. I dont rate it 5 stars because of that and for the brush it comes with.

good product

Posted by NastyaK on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but the packaging looks cheap and the brush can not be used - it is very rough for this powder. I replaced it with the brush from my old powder clinique

1 2 3 4