loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great product. The packaging is so cute and nice to use. The blush is light pink which shows well on a fair skin tone. The bronzer is not so pigmented but they work well together.

Safe Ingredients, Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended on an app that rates the safety of different products based on chemical ingredients. I feel confident that what I am putting on my face is safe, and as a bonus it works great!!! iHerb had a competitive price and delivery was fast. Very impressed with the service and will return.

Light and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it very lightly for contouring with a big brush, works well on my fair skin

Perfect for Fair Skin Tones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The colors in this kit are just right if you have fair to light medium color complexion. Very smooth texture, blends easily when applied. The blush is not too bright but still adds some color. I'm taking off 1 star as I wish the organic content was higher than 15%. Also, the blush brush enclosed with this kit is too rough for use. I'll be using one of my softer brushes when I apply this product. Good price here at IHerbs too! :-)

Très bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'ai la peau très claire et ce petit bronzer/blush me convient parfaitement. Les deux pigments sont mats et très légers ce qui me convient parfaitement. Le packaging est un peu encombrant.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just the perfect shade on fair skin....I had been complimented once about my skin using this.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love their products. Very natural like.

I use it everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gives enough pigmentation and the color is so natural. Great for everyday.

Nice natural bronzer and blusher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way, just a light dusting and gives a nice natural look

1 2