Kind to skin

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Medium-high coverage and moderately moisturizing. Enough to blend out pores and pimple marks. Spreadable, even if it dries fast. Blends in nicely on my tropical Asian skin tone. Average Japanese/ Korean/ Caucasian will find Light/medium slightly on the tanned side. I used it both in Singapore and in travels to extreme cold/hot countries. Surprisingly it doesn't turn my face into an oil rig despite the moisturizing quality and a natural looking dewy finish. For whole day wear, just some powdering around the nose and forehead is sufficient on my hyper-oily skin type. Doesn't have weird smell even without fragrance, just subtle "basic" kaolin clay kind of scent. I like healthy, clean, harsh-chemical-free product like this. Hope there will be more of this organic wear line. Buying another tube to stock up. Will recommend this to those with sensitive/ oily skin, or those looking for beauty without long term harm.

Like the texture

Posted by Elainecheungyiying on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Goes on very smooth. But I don't really like the colour as it is too pink as I have yellowish undertone. I am now using Ecco Bella foundation and it is really good.

Goes on like tinted moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hate sticky foundation. There's nothing worst than having the feel of goo on your face the whole day while you try to be productive. This CC cream is light and has a pleasant smell. It's not sticky and keeps you protected from the sun. It always helps even your complexion and helps reduce your under-eye circles. Just don't forget to dust on some loose powder after application to keep the shine at bay.

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its my 4th tube. I love love love it! So good on a skin, stays long enough and the color is good. Havent found better organic/natural foundation although tried a lot.

j'adore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ce produit est vraiment agréable. J'ai une peu très sencible et cette CC crème unifie le teint sans graisser la peau. La couleur reste tout de même plutôt claire mais donne vraiment une bonne mine. Je vous le recommande

My mum likes it

Posted by faniHerb on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mum, that goes out in the mornings for her errands. She likes the smooth texture and commented that this is far better than the foundations that she has been using.

A good product - Nice packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has a result bluffing with a moderate couvrance. It improves the skin texture for a smoother, more net vision. However, I disadvise it from combination skin in fat because for my part, it made for me shone much more. The only drawback remains the really unpleasant smell that it would be necessary improved ; it evaporates from the application.

well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i really wanted to love this because of the natural ingredients and stuff, but honestly, every other asian BB cream (yes yes i know BB and CC cream are not the same) ive used performed better (ive used missha, skin food, and innisfree). coverage is not really good, it won't really cover blemishes, it doesnt last that long, the smell is strange, and it feels kinda greasy. it doesn't really suit my skin tone, but maybe it's because i'm asian and my skin tone is warm. maybe im judging this quite harshly because i almost never use foundation. i can see how someone who uses foundation frequently will find this to be much lighter and more breathable. but for my asian skin, i think i will go back to my innisfree after this tube.

always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

always good thanks i herb

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All I use as foundation, sunscreen & moisturizer, good for tan to medium skin