Fantastic!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is my second Physician's Formula mascara, and the effect is just great! All my previous super expensive mascaras smudged and disappeared by the evening. But this one stays ON my eyelashes the whole day. It can be used on its own or as a second layer after the lengthening mascara. A little but: the mascara is destroyed if even a drop of water or a tear gets on it. Be careful!

love it

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do have very sensitive eyes and stopped using mascara for a while. This formula does not makes my eyes itchy at all. I am more than happy with the consistency, my lashes a beautiful long and thick. I like the shape of the brush as well. it also washes of during clinic easily, so I don't have to rub my lashes. Overall, great product.

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I seriously don't understand the good reviews: me and my friend bought this and other Physician's Formula mascara and both of them went straight to the GARBAGE bin after one week (although I rarely throw anything away). But there is simply nothing you can do with the fact that even on the chilly day after couple of hours you look like a raccoon! Complete waste of money! Instead I bought Ecobella (used it for a year before) and my friend bought Lavera and now we are happy with them.

Looks nice on my lashes, but it smudges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like what this mascara does for my lashes. They are already long, but it coats them evenly, without clumping and it holds the curl almost all day. Nicest one from the 4 natural mascaras i tried. It also doesn't irritate my eyes and it's easy to take off. Unfortunately, after two hours it starts smudging and flaking, so all day, I am wipeing mascara from under my eyes. Most drugstore ones don't smudge on me, but naturals do.

très bon mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

je recommande ce mascara pour sa composition d'origine 100% naturelle. Il est idéal pour les yeux sensibles et mêmes pour les personnes comme moi qui souhaite juste trouver un bon mascara. Par contre l'effet faux cils n'y est pas, il a une bonne couvrance mais ne donne pas plus de volume qu'un mascara classique et sa brosse est bombée ce qui le rend assez pénible pour l'application. Je rachèterai un mascara dans cette marque mais pas celui-ci

No clumps but also no false lash effect

Posted by StankaK on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure what to think about this mascara. It is really good for my sensitive contact wearing eyes, no stinging or tears. But I don´t see any proclaimed "false lash effect". My lashes are not so curled and "combed" it used to be with my ordinary mascara f. e. by Max Factor.

Very good mascara

Posted by Kusanagi1 on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So good!!!!! Make you lashes long and thick. and it's organic so what else you need!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've only worn it a few times, but seems great to me! Kinda runs easily like all the other organic mascaras, but I don't care. Hoorayh for natural products!

Best one ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the driest mascara that I ever had. But probably the best!! Plus I love the effect that has on my eyelashes. It sure feels like I have fake eyelashes. It doesn't clump. Maybe the best thing I noticed after using this mascara is that a have far less fallen eyelashes after removing my mascara than I had with previous ones.