Help

Much better than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had read many reviews about this mascara and many people says this runs and smudges very easily, but this is actually much better than I had expected. I usually choose waterproof mascara so I was worried this makes my eyes like raccoon, but it doesn't. My eye lashes look longer and fuller enough compared to other brands mascara. and this doesn't make my eyes itchy. I'm glad I can wear such a gentle, natural mascara without any inconvenience. I also like the applicator and lovely bottle design.

Perfect!

Posted by Aase45 on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This mascara is the best I have ever tried. It gives me really black, thick and nice curled lashes. It stays where it should all day long. And at the end of the day, all it takes to remove it is warm water. Will definitely buy more of these.

too much organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it may good for a person who has sensitive eye but not for me ;฿ I just love the brush shape , package , and the very dark color BUT it TOO easy to remove , to fall on your under-eye FYI - I'm a oily skin type and my job is a heavy duty , sweated many times a day SO I need to find the new one that work well with me :)) sorry

Big disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really disappointed using this mascara. You don't need to be watered by rain, you don't need to cry - this mascara will leave black circles under your eyes without any outside influences.

My new favourite

Posted by juliem on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This goes on smoothly and perfectly. No clumping at all. And the brush shape works surprisingly well right to the tip. I will definitely buy this again.

Organic and decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's not going to give you Adele's eyelashes but good enough for the average person

Ms. I.S.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

God varen. Rask levering. Anbefales.

Not disappointed, but not great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The applier is a bit big for my eyes, so I have to open wide not to get it all over. Which makes unwanted mascara marks around my eyes. The actual mascara works well, except it doesn't stay intact when you have occasional/accidental wetness around the eyes. Great for a non-harmful mascara, though. Won't repurchase.

Não gostei

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Apesar de ser vegan e organico o produto borra com muita facilidade. Fique com olhos de guaxinim.

nice