Help

Great mascara!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy I found this product, it as safe as it is effective! I am pregnant and I was so worried about the harmful ingredients in my expensive mascaras. I didn't want to stop wearing it, so I'm glad I found a product that is all natural. It adds volume to the lashes and it doesn't clump. It is also very easily removed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very Good Mascara

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using YSL mascara for years and this one is 4 times cheaper for a very similar effect. I would recommend anyone to switch to this product. It is a bit less resilient - but I don't mind.

BEST NATURAL MASCARA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so amazed with the ingredients and the awesome results of this mascara!!! I have been using Chanel and Dior mascaras for many years, they were great but in results but so toxic. When I decided to use natural products finding a mascara was a big issue. This one is the best I have tried and is so natural. It make my eyelashes fuller and long. You should give it a chance.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It goes on my eyelashes smooth,no lumps, makes them look longer and fuller. It is easy to come off but does smear a bit if you rub your eyes. I am very happy with the purchase and bought another one as a gift.

un des meilleurs nascara

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

La brosse est géniale, elle met peu de produit à la fois sans faire de paquets et sans coller les cils, en 4/5 coup de brosse les cils gagnent en volume, longueur et courbure toute en légèreté et sans effet patte d'araigné. Je ne m'en fou pas plein des paupières en mettant le mascara, contrairement à ceux ayant une brosse plus classique. Tiens très bien toute la journée, les cils restent bien gainés. Il est assez équivalent au jumbo, je vois peu de différence.

Huge disappointment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea why this gets such great reviews. It doesn't stay on the lashes for long, leaving big flakes and smudges of mascara under my eyes. Will never buy again! And stop writing good reviews about it!

Don't buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seriously I was so excited to buy it after reading all these great reviews but it's SH*T! I don't usually throw anything away but I did put this one in the garbage can since there is no use: after a couple of hours (even on the cold day after I applied powder under my eyes), it was all under my eyes! I gave it a try for one week but nope, still SH*T! Bought Ecobella instead (used it for one year before and very happy w/the results!)

Amazing mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This truly is an excellent mascara. The result is really beautiful and I haven't had any problems with smudging (although I must state that I very, very rarely have that problem with mascaras anyway). It's also easy to remove and the brush is nice. However, if you're looking for a volumizing mascara, this might not be for you. I find that it defines, separates and lengthens my lashes nicely but does not provide much volume – which is absolutely fine with me. Personally, I would still recommend this mascara to anyone. I was afraid the result would be unnoticeable but this really makes my lashes stand out and look good. Definitely will re-purchase!

Ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the way my lashes look whit this mascara, but I don't like that it's not waterresistant. It smudges through the day, and sometimes I feel I look like a panda... I will not buy this again...

Not impressed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Everyone was bragging about this mascara, so i had pretty high expectations.. I was SO dissapointed. It creases though out the day, and it is kinda hard to work with if you're not so good at makeup(i had both my mum and my lil' sis try it, and they were struggeling to get it nice). I'd rather buy the pink one. Will NOT buy again, EVER. It gets two stars for being organic.