Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice powder to use it over the liquid foundation. Sets up instantly, easy to use. Its just that I found that it might be a bit drying, so you cant wear it on its own. Nice colour for fair skin. Otherwise, really good product without any harsh ingredients, certified, I recommend!

Best natural powder so far

Posted by elinorlind on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several natural powders but I find this one my favorite. It provides a nice coverage and I like the colour. However, it is definitely not a translucent powder. It has a slightly yellow tint.

Goes well with PF tinted moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the PF's organic tinted moisturizer w/ SPF 15. It goes on nice and light and then I use this powder on top of the moisturizer to "matte" my face a bit. I haven't used it on its own, but only in conjunction w/ the moisturizer so I don't know how much it would cover up flaw with on its own. But in combo w/ the moisturizer, it's great. I also like that it's organic, non-toxic ingredients.

Aussie iherb addict

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Grate product but I bought it too light, I have light skin and it's still too light for me! I get around it by using a bronze over top :)

Pressed powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The powder is eay to apply and has fairly hood wven coverage however, has a slight smell whoch os a bit off putting

Meh

Posted by greenandclean on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bad coverage for a high price. The brush is just trash.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exactly as manufacturer describe. Compact with mirror and brush is great solution.

I Like How It Gives My Skin A Natural Finish.

Posted by REVIEWER101 on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, all natural, gives you fresh looking skin plus the amazing packaging. The only downside for me is that it uses brush instead of sponge, i prefer more using sponge in pressed powders. Oh another thing is the smell, i don't like the smell.

No están mal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

El envase es super bonito y muy práctico de llevar en el bolso puesto que trae un espejo y una mini brocha (aunqe no de muy buena calidad). Lo utilizo simplemente para retocar los brillos, pero tampoco me parece que tenga nada de especial.

Great product!!!!