4 stars just cause of bad spreading.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fair skin, this cream is just little bit dark for me. Spreading is not great, so face can have different color spots. But if you manage to apply it very quickly, then it looks nice... skin looks nice, fresh, young... and u don't feel anything on face, but good moisturizer. It gives me matte look. Since there r no harsh chemicals and SPF, i will use it. If you have blemishes on face i don't think it can conceal it. Very light coverage.

VERY light!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very light product for VERY LIGHT coverage. It creates a nice shiny shimmer but will not cover skin blemishes etc. Good hydration though however it might feel a bit sticky on the skin..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good

not for me

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

a little goes a long way. very watery but makes it easy to apply. i have very pale skin and this was way too dark for me. made my skin soft during and after wear.

Bien mais trop liquide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

La couleur est vraiment top mais trop liquide

Little bit dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I normally love Physicians Formula and was excited to use this product however I am disappointed. You have to quickly blend it out as it absorbs fast into the skin, it has a very liquid consistency so I have to use a lot. It does not provide coverage, it is ok for those make up free days where you want a moisturiser and some added colour. I do like that it has SPF 15. Perhaps another shade would suit me better but I won't be purchasing this product again due to the consistency and its blend ability. I have normal to oily skin and noticed this product leaves a shine and a pink tone which I don't like.