Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Natural to Tan Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am not very impressed, because I have dry skin and this "moisturizer" is even a bit drying for me. It even highlights my mimic lines a bit more. Only the color is marvelous. On my rosacea prone, reddish skin it turns to Australian gold. But I guess I will be buying it and trying to adapt to it, because I have no other choice in my country. The prices of other moisturizers are huge or they are chemic. Maybe I should use my carrot extract or other oil for face at first and only after it to put this moisturizer.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smells kinda strong, makes my skin really oily, and seems to enhance my pores... Also, medium to tan? This is way too light for me, and I have pretty pale skin... It's good for days when my skin looks really good, and with some finishing powder and bronzer on top, the oilyness and light colour aren't really noticable... Points for being organic and having spf! Seems to be the only spf so far I've had on my skin that doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out, I think that's important to mention.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this in Australia but can no longer purchase it here. Fortunately I found it on iherb.com. I have blepharitis in my eyes and have a severe allergy to many skin lotions. This tinted moisturiser is the ONLY one I can use, the perfume is just right, and the coverage is very good. I just love it!

So in LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this foundation! Great full face coverage and perfect for my skin tone and it does not give me eczema. It has an earthly kind of smell which my boyfriend calls me clay face when I wear it but it really isn't that bad, its natural and organic so thats what you expect. It's very natural looking and most days people are telling me how naturally beautiful my skin looks but really I'm wearing this foundation! It is a little bit oily but my skin loves this, it makes it look plump and fresh but I use a powder to put over the foundation if I find my skin too oily somedays which is very rarely anyway. Overall I am so very happy with product and I would cry if it ever became unavailable because it works and its at a very good cost, I forgot to mention a tube this size lasts me MONTHS with every single day wear :-)

Best tinted moisturaizer ever. I realy enjoy it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best tinted moisturaizer ever. I realy enjoy it.

BUENA

Posted by Gemacb on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Muy buena opción para no llevar químicos en tu rostro, a mi me encanta, aunque si se matífica el efecto es más duradero y menos brillos

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell is not my taste but it's not horrible, I think the best is its consistency

Poca cobertura

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Buena cuando simplemente queremos dar algo de color y buen aspecto a la piel