Excellent lasting colour

Posted by Seialeir on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this blush on a whim together with the other colour, Natural, in the series. I had expected to like Natural better since I'm a fan of nude, soft colours on my fair, light asian skin. It's a pleasant surprise that I prefer this over natural, since this blush left a nice fresh looking pink on my cheeks. Received compliments from the first day I wore it, and people thought I was naturally flushed and looked healthy. Having oily skin, it's hard for colour to stay on my face considering how often I blot and press tissues to my skin to rid it of the oily shine. This stayed extremely well and performed better than alot of my high end brand blushes. Very, very pleased with this. On a sidenote, I'm not really convinced about the PH thing though,the colour was the same the moment I swiped it on to the end of the day.

My favourite!

Posted by Allegoria on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with it! Very soft, very pigmented (use the fluffiest brush and the smallest amount of it), very nice bright colour. But it somehow "marries" with my skin to look very natural although bright. No smell. Many people say that it has too much shimmer - I personally don't see it on me at all! Nice packaging but too bulky to throw into your bag. So I don't see the point in building lights in it. It would be wiser to build lights into the powder :)

Very pigmented. The color is really hot pink in real life.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very pigmented. The color is really hot purplish pink in real life. I have to use fingers to apply it to avoid looking like a clown. I still think it's a great blush product as it is very pigmented and stick well to the skin.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but light is too bright

Precioso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El packaging es una monada, me encanta. El producto en sí está bien, en mi caso el rosa se ajusta a mi piel bajando de intensidad el tono original. Me queda un color perfecto, en armonía con mi tono de piel.

beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very sparkly though,, not for day time. The box LED is cool i like it. Update: it will lose the sparkly effect after couple uses.

PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ME ENCANTA

una pasada

Posted by Pansinsal on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

el packagin es increible, el color es super natural y bonito! no se le puede pedir nada mas....... me encanta la marca y me encanta este producto <3

producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excelente producto

Muy bonito para regalar

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Se lo regalé a una amiga y la verdad que es muy mono. Ella me ha dicho que le gusta mucho y a su madre también y eso que tienen colores de piel muy diferentes... Creo que está bien para regalo porque la caja y las luces le dan un toque muy especial y no hay tanto problema para acertar con el tono, ya que se adapta muy bien.

1 2