Cool!

Posted by innainna on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really perfect thing for your lips! But I'd like to use some other (warmer) colors! On their website I found two more colors. Dear IHERB! PLEASE PLEASE SELL THEM TOO!!! :)

very pink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is too bright, my lips is very-very rose!!!Package is very good, but color is mot good.

Parfait

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ca ne colle pas, jolie couleur, ca tient super bien, vraiment les gloss de cette marque sont une tueries! !!!!!

perfect lip gloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice color! bright, really pink, fuchsia! nice packaging, conveniently in the dark, looks after lips, it is ideal for summer

Great product and delivery!

Posted by mariasait on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't stress enough how practical the packaging is! Mirror and light on a lip-gloss? GENIUS IDEA! In fact that was the main reason for buying this lip-gloss. Now, as far as the product itself goes, after having read countless reviews that support the opposite, I have to admit that the colour DOES adjust one the lips once you put it on. At least on my lips, it turns from transparent-light-pink to transparent-deep pink/fuchsia. It also leaves a stain effect on the lips after all the gloss is gone, which I personally liked more than the glossy effect. Therefore, I'm happily surprised with this product! Also, it came in 14 days after my order was placed. The only thing I didn't like is that the company doesn't have more shades of this amazing product!

satisfaction met

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first time ever lip gloss that will match the pH of your skin. Creates a personal hue according to your pH. When you apply it, it gives a transparent color and after a few seconds you will see the result. I love it that it's also works as a lip tint. So need to apply lipstick if you're always on the go. Would totally recommend this product to my friends.

Interesting product

Posted by schan813 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had worried about the color when ordered as it looked really sharp pink in the product photo. However, the color of the lip gloss changed to a pinky nude color which I like, and the light & mirror makes it a convenient item when going out at night. One point to note though - it leaves stain on lips that can't be wiped off by tissue and need to use makeup remover to remove the color thoroughly.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

beautiful colour and very long lasting

What's not to love

Posted by oliews on Jan 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first use I thought it was too thick and the colour was not to my liking. But somehow, I decided to give it a try today and it turned out nicely. Still a little too thick for my tastes so I just gently blot with a tissue to tone it down. I love the light and mirror; the light especially cuz it really allows for precise application of it on your lips, dark or light places. Colour seems to also be quite lasting, as there also seems to be some stain leftover when after wearing off. No weird smell or taste to it. Gonna get the light pink one too!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase