Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2926352 on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I rate 4 stars instead of 5 because I'm not sure about the "plumping" effect, but this fills the line instantly and defines my lips beautifully. I feel a bit tingling sansation after applying this(maybe that's because I'm sensitive to menthol) but soon dissapears. No taste or annoying smell(has slight vanila-like scent). I also like the rich, but not greasy texture that stays long on my lips and is very moisturizing. My lips are delicate and tend to be very dry so it's very difficult to find lip gloss that doesn't irritate my lips, but this is the best for me. I use this gloss everyday and I don't need lip balm now. I love this sheer nude color, but I want to try another so I hope iHerb will carry more colors.

Heavy & sticky

Posted by dmaline on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of the heavy sticky feel of this lip gloss. It sits on the lips and after awhile of simply talking (no eating or drinking) it starts to slide around and fade or build up in spots leaving an uneven coverage on your lips. I've tried better glosses that noticeably do a better job of plumping the lips.

very good lip gloss

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this glosss is very nice, it is really plump my lips!

So good!

Posted by 4797481221697092461 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved it. It plumps your lips and leaves a shiny perfect color

Nice nude

Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice nude lip gloss, can feel a little bit of warmth when I first apply but not so much plumping, feels good not too sticky and a nice alternative to wearing lipstick

High shine and shimmery

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good, this is my second tube. Like the color, you can add little or more for different looks. Dont like that its sticky! Otherwise ok, like the fact that its natural.

I like it

Posted by 4755937932032232023 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

sticky yes, but really hydrating. I live in a very dry climate and this stuff really adds serious moisture and yes my lips look years younger. I also like it for mixing darker lipsticks over the top...interesting. The brush tip however is not its greatest feature - brushes get straggled...

Burns a little

Posted by 4647437170626640774 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A like the plumping formulas that have menthol, this one burns

taste is awful

Posted by 5557788826417159408 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste is awful

Bad smell and sticky

Posted by asourroubille on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was curious to try this plump potion from Physician's Formula, and was very disappointed by the bad smell that it has. Additionally, it left my lips sticky, and didn't plump them at all. Plus, looking at the EWG skin deep database, I saw that it was rated with hazard level 6, which is quite high. So I can't recommend it.

1 2 3