Bon prix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super pour finir mon maquillage et pas cher. Le rendu est assez mat et transparent. Unifie le teint grâce aux différentes teintes.

!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent veil. On the skin of the invisible. Makes a person Matt. The summer will be just fine. When not want to load the skin heavy make-up. Brush use better than the other.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's not too powdery, gives a nice finish to the face and smells nice. the problem is that the mirror is under the powder, so it makes it difficult to use the powder and the mirror at the same time. i wouldn't call it a highlighter, though you can use the white square as a soft highlighter.

Wonderful

Posted by tusechka on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really a wonderful powder! It is light, but covers at the same time. It whitens bait, but for me it's great as I have a fair skin it gives a little bit of glow and makes skin look wonderful

Mediocre

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this product mediocre. I have used it as a highlighter but unfortunately doesn't do the job well. I find this a bit chalky and cakey. I do love the colours as it resembles water colours. How I wish I love this product but like I said, it doesn't work well.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

amazing powder!

My favorite

Posted by holahola on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one is mye favorite. Transparent and sheer, gives my face a nice matte finish without making my skin dry. Recommend!