Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The color is great and shiny ! The face will look smooth after using its highlight! The texture is also better than their nude eyeshadow ,

3 in 1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product. I did not expect to be so good.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favourite product so versatile and pigmented would recommend 100%

My absolute favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All I ever wear. Pigmented, blendable, not to sparkly, very natural, very easy to work with.

Excellent product

Posted by GINICONA on Nov 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells so wonderful. It has a light vanilla scent. The light shades when compined altogether give that healthy glow to the skin. Is shimmery not shiny, it gives a subtle healthy glow. But regarding the darker shades i used them as eyeshadows as i find them too shiny to work as bronze for my fair complexion. But mostly i love its texture, it makes my skin look smoother.

Good quality but the shades are not good for pale skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a pale pinkish skin and these shades are not good for me. It is surprising because it seemed there were enough neutral colors in it...Alas, it is too yellow/brown for me. On the bright side, the quality of the palette is good. The packaging is cute, and it includes a mirror, a sponge and a brush!

Value-for-money & Go-to All-in-one Palette!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I belittled it by half-expecting a shimmer palette with hardly any distinguishable colours but it is so not! I used 2 shades on my eyes and they were pigmented and blended beautifully. A very pleasant surprise when my liquid liner just GLIDED so quickly over my lids after that with no bleeding at all! 'A little goes a long way' - I lightly swept my blusher brush over the darker shades and it gave me a natural bronzer/blush. Super value-for-money and a go to all-in-on palette!

Shine bright like a diamond!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't rave enough gives you a great glow. maybe not for everyday, unless you use a very light hand, but if you like to have an unearthly glow for everyday then, gurl, go for it!

Best illuminator everπŸ‘πŸ‘

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have many product that illuminate and highlight but I have to say this is my go to. If your thinking about purchasing this just do it you will defiantly NOT be disappointed πŸ‘πŸ‘

good for contouring and highlighting