Inmejorable relación calidad/precio

Posted by juliaphoenix on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Son muy fáciles de trabajar y difuminar, e pigmentación intensa y muy muyyy duraderos. Los recomiendo sin duda ya que tienen una relación calidad/precio inmejorable. Si te interesa, tengo una review bastante completa sobre este producto en mi blog.

you need one of these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

one price for 3 liners tho i normally use the brown and black ones. But it stays quite good even in summer days! its the second time i bought it as its so handy to keep in handbags!

Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted them for the waterline, But they smudge. Works perfectly and lasts about 4 hours as a regular eyeliner. If you we're worried like me for the "purple shimmer" on the black eyeliner like me, don't be! The shimmer is only noticeable if you look closely and carefully. The shimmer is not thick at all and most of the time looks like a regular black eyeliner. The brown also has some shimmer in it, but its as unnoticeable as the black one. Over all I think the packet has good price for the product. I wouldn't repurchase but I recommend the product.

Good for upper lashline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super soft and creammy, really glide on smoothly, but smudge on under lashline badly.

smeared

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

colors are very good, especially the special purple, but its not an eyeliner - its an eye pencil. Had I known that I wouldn't buy. I don't like the way pencils smear and prefer liners.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Vita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

super

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this trio set. Good color payoff, no smudging, sharpener and the product works really well together(the product does not get trapped in the sharpener). Great product and great price. Going to get more.

Must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Very long-lasting, doesn't smudge. I was quite impressed and I bought for my mother as well as a rebuy for myself.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing colours, lasting and texture.

1 2 3