Best eye shadow - finally no allergic reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using some of the expensive eyeshadows (Dior, Chanel). These eyeshadows always cause an allergic reaction on my eyes. I love shiny eyeshadow, but this probably also causes the allergic reaction. So I decided to try this eye shadow. It is much more cheaper than the expensive brands, so I was a bit sceptical. But I have to say...best eyeshadow used ever (and I used a lot of brands!) for my sensitive eyes. Been using this for the last 3 weeks and no allergic reaction what so ever. As a base I always use the Too faced primer and with this primer the eyeshadow stays put allday.

Not I loved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Colors really not strong, you have to apply several times, also do not stay long, very shiny

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Colors look nice in palette but don't come up great on the eye. Lots of fallout.

hanan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

me encanta

toute mimi et mini !!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

très jolies couleurs, bonne pigmentation et pas mal l'idée des bandes fines qui sont des liners aussi quand on humidifie (les autres fards aussi peut être humidifiés pour plus de peps)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the amount is surprisingly small, but the colors are strong and you need very small amount. they last for many hours in humid weather.

Very Good

Posted by fvdfvfbvfvb on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful eyeshadow, beautiful colors with a slight sheen, the texture is good, a long hold on and not slide down.

easy to use it very much

Posted by shimmer08neko on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

can attach gradation neatly.A case should keep strong a little more, but seems to be broken

Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Smoky Eyes, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic. the truth is not allergic to the shadows. more good there. crumble under the eyes, smeared by eyelid. I do not recommend.