Good dupe for Bobby Brown shimmer bricks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good dupe for Bobby Brown shimmer bricks

My favourite all rounder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I use it as a complete eye shadow product, and as a shimmering bronzer, beautiful and couloirs are nice in range.

sunset strip Bronzer

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very beautiful strong pigment colors with shimmer. I use it like eye shadows because my skin is light and i don't use bronzers, so i took it for my eyes :)

Would buy again :)

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely! You can use this as an eyeshadow, contour and blush. In fact I mainly use it as an eye-shadow but my mother likes to use it as a blush to add a bit of depth to her tanned skin tone. I use this with a primer when I use it as an eye shadow. Make sure you let your primer dry first. I really like using the second and middle shades!

5!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied! Stunning color and texture. Sometimes i use it as an eye shadow if i need a bit of color and shine =)holding up well.Я довольна! Потрясающие цвета и текстура. Иногда использую как тени для если надо не много цвета и блеска.Держится хорошо.

Good Bronzer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

good quality

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. Good quality. But this product is too dark as a highlight for my skin type. for me personally it's better to be used as an eyeshadow

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good

Too powdery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder is too powdery, not very efficient and don't stay enough Time. Mise en valeur moyenne, trop poudreuse et volatile. Manque significativement de tenue. Je ne recommande pas car je ne suis pas convaincue de la qualité de cette poudre.

Decepcionante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No me gusta la textura; ni se funde ni integra con el resto del maquillaje. Es evidente y deja un efecto como de escarcha.

1 2