Just average

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really nice powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wear it alone after my hydration cream. It does the job and you can get more coverage by laying a bit more product. However, the brush in the container was not that helpful, i had to use another sponge of mine to apply the product. Ωραία καλυπτική πούδρα, απλά δεν με βόλεψε το βουρτσάκι που περιέχει.

Strongly recommend. Excellent covering effect

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Strognly recommend this BB powder. Excellent covering effect for color light/medium. Easy to use. Work great for my sensitive skin. Not dry out. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Very smooth

Posted by LantauMama on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It goes on very smooth and fine to give a nice smooth complexion. The SPF only is effective if reapplied a lot. Apparently the FDA is saying that SPF powders are not effective at all, which is a shame as I really like this one :(

색깔 맞추기 힘들다...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

동양인 톤에는 맞지 않는 것인지... 요상스런 회...분ㅎ..? 주ㅎ......? 뭐라 부를지 감도 안 오는 뭔가 요상스런 빛이 감돌아요...얼굴은 편안한 느낌인데 아 정말 이건 무슨 색이람...

Normal powder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a quite good covering effect. But don't put in on dehydrated skin - it will look drawn and unnatural.

No están mal...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estos polvos están bien, tienen factor de protección y tienen un color natural, lo único es que es un polvo no muy fino. Se me nota más en la cara que otros polvos que haya probado antes... No se si volvería a comprarlo

good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for oily skin, my skin is very oily, normal bb cream usually keeps 2-3 hrs, but this powder can keep around 6 hrs and its coverage is good. I use it with sun screen base

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice of a nice everyday look

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

God color for my light skin. Like that it protect my skin from sun.

1 2 3