Great Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would give it five stars except the formula is very thick and hard to apply. But I love the color as it is very natural looking. Gets cakey by the end of the day.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first, I'm not used to the texture. It has a powdery feeling and takes longer to blend in evenly. I didn't use the brush. After putting on though, it has a good coverage and therefore skin looks even and flawless. I'm happy with the result :)

My go to foundation

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best foundation I have found in a long time. Makes my skin look perfect. Hydrating smooth finish which evens out my skin tone and minimises lines. Does not collect in my pores and lasts all day. I apply with my fingers as I find the brush too small for applying foundation. I recommend this foundation to mature ladies like myself, the shade is a perfect match for my fair skin.

I just love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a very smooth and light texture makes skin look perfect for a long time

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Light to medium coverage, looks very natural... For me, I prefer a higher coverage..

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Foundation is quite dry and have to apply as fast as possible.good coverage. Brush is soft and easy to Use

Smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is okay, a bit too dark for my skin tone and I got it in light.. I am fair skinned and usually purchase one of the lightest foundation colors. It smells really bad though, and the smell lingers on your face all day. It's hard for me to use it regularly. The coverage is okay

Malo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No lo recomiendo, es un producto muy espeso y se batalla para difuminar, pedi el mas claro y era un color anaranjado zanahoria que no me gusto nada, ademas estaba un poco viejo.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product did not match the appropriate description and came up orange against my skin tone, the texture was also slimy and grainy. I would give it 0 stars if I could.