Senior with Osteoperosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for two years along with walking on my treadmill. My last bone scan shows that n\I have regained most of the bone lose. My physician was greatly impressed. Feels the multiple sources/types of calcium is important.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a year. Today I got my dexascan report. I am rebuilding bone! The doctor said there was good improvement in my spine and left hip which had osteoporosis. I will keep taking this and stay off the prescription drugs with all the side effects. Thank you Phyto Therapy! Debbie from MD

Great!

Posted by connie916 on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for YEARS!!!! My bones are in excellent conditions, and never had an ache in my body, due to arthritis, etc. Never have and never will my bones or joints hurt.

Phyto Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best calcium product. I have taken this for over 10 years and told many people about it. Look at your nails you will see a difference.

Phyto Therapy liquid calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for years now & love it.

Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Not the cheapest on the internet, but superquick, easy service. I recommend them.

Easily digested, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, would highly recommend. Need to see next DEXA to confirm but so far so good. No digestion problems.

Nice Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Combination of Phyto Therapy Inc. Liquid Calcium completely enough for demanding.

A must have for bone and joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this every day and my bonedensity ha increased, a vet good buy, capsules is big but easy to swallow

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The advantage of these is that they are easy to swallow, a lot easier that standard HUGE Calcium pills.

1 2