Lovely Rose Pink Shade

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Angel Kisses has a little bit more rose in it than Sweet Pea. Pick this if you like looking for something like a faint coral rose pink. It's matte without any shimmer bits in it. What I love is there is no chemical smell. Nail polish lasted two weeks and beyond. A little bit of effort required to remove it. My little girl likes it and I use it too. In fact, I started using Piggy Paint instead of toxic adult nail polishes on myself. Check out my reviews on other shades of Piggy Paint ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

nice colour

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no harmful ingredients. nice colour .nice smell. does not stay long (only a day)_

no smell at all

Posted by 5202759096580915879 on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it has no smell,and i feel safe to use it, but the color is not very beautiful

Gorgeous Colour!

Posted by 5151740404659161105 on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this colour! Really pretty and feminine! Ultra quick drying time! Long lasting - I removed the colour because of regrowth. Very little smell. I applied 1 coat of base coat, 3 coats of Angel Kisses and 2 coats of top coat. To refresh the mirror finish, I applied another coat of top coat after a couple of days. Only issue with this colour was that I had to apply it carefully to avoid streaking. What more can I say ... my husband loves this colour ... and he's fussy! This colour is a winner for me.

Good

Posted by 5689172436907453451 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good