Cute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really cute nail polish... And not only for kids, I'm 30 and I bought this for myself :D (For me any nail polish lasts only until I take a bath, so - I thought this would be much better alternative to "normal" nail polishes with harsh ingredients - does not damage nails and is easier to remove when needed). I just wish there was wider color choice.

Lotsa Pretty Fun!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My little 2 1/2-year-old daughter is an interesting mix of no-nonsense rough-and-tumble and pure girly-ness. She loves to have her nails painted but I'm not so much in love with slathering toxic chemicals on my baby's hands. So, I was really excited when I came across Piggy Paint! Forever Fancy makes a nice combination of Dancing Dandelion! So much fun!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect

Pretty with little glitter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Apply one layer of nail polish is enough, the color is pretty and with a bit glitter. My daughter loves it very much!

Daughter loves it

Posted by RodericRinehart on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Piggy Paint is so great! We have like 10 different colors.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for my 5 year old :-) Nice colours

Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for more natural nail polish and was so sad that this product doesn't work! It literally peeled off my finger/toe nails the day after I painted them. I tried only one coat, multiple coats, waiting a few hours between coats, and still it peeled off right away.