Great for what it is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using Piggy Paint on my 4 year old about 2 years ago. Love the stuff!! I have read other reviewers comments and think it's silly to complain about how long the polish doesn't last. I bought the polish because it's "natural as mud". I don't like to put harsh chemicals on my daughters skin. I don't use any type of solvent or polish removers on her ever! I am THANKFUL the polish doesn't last long and comes off on it's own!!! I think it thrills my daughter, too...that way, she can get her nails painted more often. I just wish it wasn't so expensive - but my daughters happy smile makes it worth it!!!

Should've been sold in the SOPHi bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wished this black polish was sold under the SOPHi label for the taller bottle cap and wider brush; works better on my man-sized hands. Seriously, how many little kids are excited to get black nails? This black is an abyss with one coat. Applies a little uneven because of the skinny brush, but should get better application with more practice.

No scent, Goes on darker than i expected. Short lasting- but you can't complain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product, if it lasted a bit longer i'd be happy. I will invest in top and bottom coat one day. I was expecting a dark grey but this is almost full Jet black- if not, is. I love it! No scent, a quite blow dry or minute in front of a heater and it is ready to go. Does chip within a day, but i don't mind so much, i just re-apply and dry for the first few days and then chip it away on purpose.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The polish goes on smoothly, great coverage, but it chips off SO easily. I used it on my toe nails, and with other brands a polish won't budge for weeks, but this one, days later it's half missing. I find myself reapplying to my fingernails daily. Won't repurchase.

Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This nail polish chips like crazy. To be fair, I didn't use the primecoat and topcoat suggested by the company, but I did use a heated dry. Within 12 hours the polish was completely chipped up. Maybe it would work better with the topcoat, but with a $9 bottle of nail polish, I really don't feel like spending another $9-18 just to get a usable product.