Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My nails are still shiny after a week and the coloured polish underneath held up well, on my toe nails. On my finger nails I was a bit disappointed because by the next day after applying the nail polish with topcoat, most of my nails had most of the paint chipped off the tips. I was hoping the topcoat would help it last longer, but I work with my hands a lot, so I think it is comparable to other products out there. I am very glad this product is natural and it doesn't aggravate my chemical sensitivity. Thanks for making natural products like this.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know this is supposed to be a non-toxic product, but I am not very satisfied with its efficiency. My nails started chipping from the first day and I can't say I used my hands so much for this to happen. I can see a bit of a difference when using a top coat and not just the nail polish, but it requires too much time to put everything on only to have messy nails a few hours later. I confess, I haven't used it with the basecoat yet. The shine is ok, no complaints about it.

top coat is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It adds shine to the nail and protect the colour underneath, but have to brush carefully or it will balls up

Too watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It cannot use as a protective layer because it is too watery.

Great for what it is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using Piggy Paint on my 4 year old about 2 years ago. Love the stuff!! I have read other reviewers comments and think it's silly to complain about how long the polish doesn't last. I bought the polish because it's "natural as mud". I don't like to put harsh chemicals on my daughters skin. I don't use any type of solvent or polish removers on her ever! I am THANKFUL the polish doesn't last long and comes off on it's own!!! I think it thrills my daughter, too...that way, she can get her nails painted more often. I just wish it wasn't so expensive - but my daughters happy smile makes it worth it!!!

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As said in previus comments, these are must have with Piggy Polishes. Makes the polishes stay forever.

Piggy Paint not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a useful product for adults at least. Peels off easily. Doesn't give full coverage. It doesn't smell, which is good but for women who want to have a solid base coat, this isn't the one to go for. For kids, probably okay.

works wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Deze topcoat samen met de basecoat en nailpolish van piggy paint zorgt voor een langdurig en mooi resultaat. Echt een aanrader. Dit keer zelfs net zo snel geleverd als een bestelling binnen NL. Di avond besteld, do binnen. Hoera voor iherb. Zo blij mee.

Nice Topcoat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Products by piggy paint usually do as they say. If I've used longer I will edit the review some more.

Anbefales

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Liker at den er luktfri og at den ikke inneholder noen giftige stoffer. Den sitter kanskje ikke like bra på neglene som en tradisjonell neglelakk, men til gjengjeld slipper man å bruke neglelakkfjerner...noe som er en fordel når barn skal bruke produktet. Min datter bruker den til å forsterke de fargede lakkene fra piggy paint og til å forsegle klistremerker på neglene. Dette funker den veldig bra til. Jeg kommer til å kjøpe dette produktet igjen.