Makes a difference....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these wheat grass tablets for a little over two months now and I've noticed that my skin looks clear and healthy and that my energy levels have improved.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle I am very satisfied with this product because it makes me feel much more alert and in a good mood all day long.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for about a month. I don't feel any real noticeable difference in my energy level, but I'm taking it to help reverse/prevent gray hair, as there are several studies which support its use to help hair retain its natural color. I have just reordered another larger bottle and will give it a few more months to see if I notice any changes in my hair. Beware that a serving is 7 pills so the bottle is about a month's supply.

energy to spare!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A bit coarse for swallowing,but the size and shape of an average aspirin. No side effects,just a crazy spurt of energy that lasts for a while.This seems to be a great way to get that greens energy alot of us crave. Fresh wheat grass juice is just awesome,I actually love the taste,but Pines has a energy punch packed into a few tabs and now my wife and I both use them as a sure fire way to rev up the bod.Your liver will love you!Go to Pines site,they grow and package their own product onsite,, from organic soils in Kansas,USA

wheat grass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

convienent

Marvellous رائع رائع

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent site..excellent service..marvellous prices..i found what i didn't find any where...Thanks a lot

GREAT PRODUCT - HIGHLY RECOMMEND WHEAT GRASS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

IT WORKED FOR ME

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cant stand the smell or the taste, but my stomach works better the days i take these :)

Fresh