Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like to put these in my lunch bag to eat during the day for an extra bit of calcium. I like this formula better than most chewable calcium, and it is relatively cost-effective.

Best tasting vitamins ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are soooo yummy. You know when you make instant cocoa, and you get a spoon and pick out those yummy lumps that haven't quite dissolved in the milk yet? Thats just what these taste like.

choc calcium chew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree with some these are a bit chalky but the choc flavour is great they are still pleasant enough.. just need a bit better texture

Delish!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow! These taste great! Kinda of large, but that's ok, they're chewable! I take a few before bedtime, they help me to sleep better. My son, (young adult) likes them too.

chewable cal/mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yummy!

Hard to 'swallow'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These chewable tablets seemed like a great idea. However they are very large and the adult dosage is 4 of them. They are not very palatable and can in fact cause very dry mouth and coughing as the powdery end result from chewing lingers and is hard to swallow. I bought 2 bottles and am very disappointed. No idea what I'm going to do with them and am still having to seek an alternative.