changed my life

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

all my life I suffered from poor digestion and frequent heartburn. Using broad-spectrum digestive enzymes, such as this product, has made a HUGE difference in my life. One before each meal and I no longer feel sluggish for hours. Moreover, I can't remember the last time I had heartburn! These capsules are small and easy to take. Swallow one just before beginning the meal with a small amount of water. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great

Posted by 5536716428829323291 on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best digestive enzyme yet. Pleasant taste when capsules open, works really well.

It works

Posted by 4801016657588375717 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works. This formula enchanced with some beneficial for digestion herbs works well for my tummy.

Good for some but too mild for me

Posted by Suppster on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this but this would become too expensive because I have to take 2-3 caps with a meal. Otherwise really great. People react differently to the herbs. For one other this was perfect though (I gave some to test).