Page 1 - Reviews - Pixi Beauty, Skintreats, Clarity Tonic, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

wonderful product against acne, also for teenagers. There are calming down ingredients as well. Use under any hydrating serum, wonderful also for summer after sunscreen.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is my 3d or 4th time ordering a toner from Pixi. I like trying different kinds but definitely love this brand. I have combined skin and this leaves my skin smooth with no irritation and definitely RECOMMEND

Posted on May 12, 2022

I wanted to try Pixi toners for so long, finishing a 100 ml size bottle, used every other day, but now I’m disappointed. 😕 It does absolutely nothing to my combo skin, maybe refreshing a bit. It is not sticky and it’s the only good benefit about it. It has no annoying flavor. After applying there’s a stinging and burning feeling, but no visible signs of irritation that is good. The composition is very tricky: the manufacturer didn’t reveal acids percentage, so I think it’s very gently and can be used even for very sensitive skin. I returned to my Korean AHA/BHA toners though, they’re gentle too but I see good results. No repurchase.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have been using it for almost a month. It does clean my skin more after the cleanser, and my face look a little brighter and glows after applying it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

My favorite toner and it’s not the only one from this brand. All of their toners are amazing

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I love it since it.has very useful acids, like salycilic, glycolic and lactic, which are useful for exfoliating and cleaning pores. It's gentle enough, so I use it a couple nights a week and once the ordinary glycolic one, the other night I use retinoids.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

good toner, no scent, cleanses well, and it doesn’t irritate my skin

Posted on May 8, 2022

Very good quality for skin Small size

588761e7-1d5b-49cd-91cb-2cad729dbc8b
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

To be honest I haven’t noticed this tonic does anything to my skin. I have oily skin and bought this as a prevention from acne.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have sensitive skin and this product irritated my skin