as good as gold

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy the Kinoko Gold AHCC since 4 yrs ago. Tat was work wonders for me and my husband's immune system. But tat brand has gotten more expensive and I made the switch to this brand about 8 mths ago. I have to say this AHCC works exactly the same as the more expensive one. We take this at first sign of any stress to our bodies ( sore throat, slight cough, body aches ) and we don't ever get any colds, flu or cough. My 10 yr old cat was diagnosed w liver cirrhosis w a possibility of cancer 3 mths ago; he was throwing up every other day and was jaundiced. With the blessing of my vet, I put him on this brand of AHCC. And the improvements were almost overnight. Today he is not jaundiced, his blood results have improved leaps and bounds. And he is even playing w our other 2 cats again. Hallelujah!

This is.. OMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These mushroom capsules are my "antibiotics"... Whenever I get sick, I take these and it acts pretty quick. I often get sinusitis that also make me get a pharyngitis as well, so that my entire nose-throat system gets infected. These make me not need to take any antibiotics, I use them in combination with Planetary Herbals sinus free drops and Chagha, drinking a lot of water and tea (ginger, camolile, eucalytus, olive leaf, ...), resting, inhaling and making nose rinses one in the morning and one in the evening. Helps like crazy :) Thank you planetary herbals and Iherb!!

I'm staying healthy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I and several others have taken this product and can feel the difference, but not only that; when I visited my doctor for a examination and blood work, he told me he was amazed how my results were and asked me what I was doing differently. I told him, eating, exercise and supplements changed my life around.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

good stuff

Posted by CIPRIAN on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

said to be amazing for the body, i take 2 caps in the morning. taste is pleasant, maybe just a bit not super easy to digest (for me). otherwise, seems great, i will buy again!

Very satisfied!