libido

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this herb every other week at 500mg/day and notice increased sexual energy, stronger erections and orgasms. Pretty potent stuff. My accupuncturist suggested that this herb is very "yang" (hot) and that cooling "yin" herbs may be needed to balance (such as schizandra). ps. I also like knowing that the deers don't seem to be hurt in the antler trimming process.

Gave me a splitting headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Every time I took this, I got a bad bad headache. Tried to take several times My husband is taking is and liking it.

very nice sir!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have been suffered awful disease and my body is weaker than before , but once eat this product. my body is not tired like before, and my knee pain is notably decreased,thus this is very good product. i surprised this product and i recommanded this product for my mother, 1 day later my mother say i'am not tired and my body is hot! this is effective. i recommed it is very effective product,and it is helpful mother,,father,, hard workers,, umm my concentration is higher than before, i eat this product (2~3number) every day however,, most important is exercising. and it is helful your life. do you understand? from korea.

Powerful

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For me (at 62), this is one of those rare supplements that has obvious and quantifiable effects. Most noticeably, I require less sleep, while having more stamina and mental clarity.

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

Increases stamina for work outs, excellent for knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using product for years and have no complaints. It gives me increased stamina for my hard work outs and the added benefit of being a anti-inflammatory. I feel the differenc on my knees and other joints.

Miraculous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Using glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for many years - this is far better - only form that actually works. Soreness in joints from old injuries dissapeared for first time w/in 1 day. Ideal joint support for running & bodybuilding.

I believe it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I believe it has a positive influence on the body. I can't quantify just how much however. I did order some more and will up the dosage. No side effects to report other than vivid dreams and sometimes nightmares.

Pretty good

Posted by juniper on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to take two in the morning and two at night to feel its effect.

antler Vevet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A Planetary Herbals - always top products. This Antler velvet I found quiet different from other arthritis and bone products and you really feel it working even from the first tablet. I have less pains and feel in general stronger.

1 2 3