Help

Taste great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The kids and I have been using this for about a week now and I love the way it taste. Has a bitter sweet orange flavor. I drink mine with water and the kids take theirs with a little juice. I hope it keeps my kids in school this year.

amazing and cheap too !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this.....have my 9 year old using it and she loves the orangy taste as do i. GREAT price as well.

Astragalus Jade Screen....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for adding to tea for immune support against cold and flu.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i only bought this because it was on sale. my son and i have fended off any illnesses over starting a new school and all winter! i will make it a staple from now on. tastes great, even my autistic son will take it

good taste, I think it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with another herbal anti-viral, and I haven't gotten sick since using it (knock on wood)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, has helped build my family's immune system.. a must during the winter months and cold season.

good form of jade screen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We'll see how my immune system holds up this season. I buy some Chinese patent medicine, but only formulas to take briefly out of concern for possible contamination. I was glad to find a form of jade screen I could take for a few weeks. But it is kind of sweet and I'd prefer it in alcohol rather than glycerin.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very satisfied

For children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my kils. The taste is good, easy to give.

pleasant tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product is not hard to swallow, seems to havegood ingredients but it is too soon to tell if it is preventing infection.

1 2