Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a good blend of nutritive herbs to support men’s prostate and vitality function. Saw Palmetto is often used for the treatment for enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto, Oats and Stinging Nettle Root are found to able to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to other hormones. This proces s can in turn increase testosterone naturally and improve male vitality. In addition, there are other herbs to support the male function as well. Personally, I feel that it works well and improvement in men vitality is noticeable. The tablets are probably vegan (not sure), are small and easy to swallow. The tablets smell just like Chinese herb. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable and can last about 2 weeks if taken according to instructions. Personally, I take 2 tablets twice daily and find it works well enough. I think the downside to this product is that it uses a lot of binders, fillers and flow agents. Check out my page for more reviews!

Testosterone Booster and Appetite suppressant and Cheap

Posted by bodybuilder on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unless you feel like eating a couple of kg of Oats each day this should give you some of the benefits of oats without having to eat "cardboard" for 1/2 your meals.

the most effective herb for men on iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is the most effective product for men, among all medicine i tried on iHerb and other stores. you can notice improvement from the first pill, both libido and energy. I took this one pill per day with breakfast for one month, and wrote this review according to my experience. I bought another two bottoles in case the product discontinue or the manufacturer change ingredient. I honestly hope the manufacturer insists on the formula and don't change even a little!!!

Excellent Men's Vitality Formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am over 50 and take only one of these tablets per day along with my other supplements and it makes an amazing difference to my overall male health. It makes your prostate feel good and gives male energy and virility. Very reasonably priced at iherb and it works from the first dose you take. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

I liked this formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

unbelievable

amazing blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good for libido, well being, energy. will buy again

Give it a little time and you will be impressed.

Posted by mozzer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is something I've been using for a month or so and it delivers. Great mens herbal blend for libido, stamina and energy.

Mild positive effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed mild positive effects regarding the level of energy, and no side effects. This product is worth a try.

Neutral , Still in the process of consuming it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been comsuming this product for 2 week. During the first day of consumption, I feel heaty, and sore throat starts to occurs. So i would recommend others who intend to try this product to drink plenty of water. Effectiveness: Able to focus and more energy during work.

It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this product as a combination with [Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 Capsules] Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 , [Now Foods, Horny Goat Weed Extract plus Maca, 750 mg, 90 Tablets] long jack, long jack and catuba. It's been a good for me.

1 2