Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for a few years now.. It creates heat in the body drying up phlem & also puts heat in the stomach..A definite whenever l feel a cold coming ...Highly recommend if you have slow digestion as well...

Ayurveda!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is good old ayur formula. Strong spices, creates heat. Kills candida, increases digestion. Those are my experiences anyway. Has a whole range of application.

Good Stuff

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took it more for an intestinal cleanse than to cure sinus issues, but found it worked to quell thet hayfever a bit too. Quite spicy tablets, so need to take with a flavoured beverage chaser or plenty of water or I found they burned a little (not painful, just noticable!). Very good brand. Prefer to others. Good service as usual!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took these to help my digestion move better, and it works. Come to think of it, I have had some phlegm in my throat and nose that seem to have disappeared, but my original intention for using it was to help balance a kapha imbalance.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has a warming quality. Taken between meals, one can feel its power when it begins to digest.

I don't feel the burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought about 10 bottles of this product because it was the cheapest product for such a high concentration. Unfortunately, when I take the 1g tablet, I do not feel it working as i do with my 500mg trikatu pills from Himalaya. I wanted to use this for my digestion but it seems this complex works better for sinus than digestion. I usually have sinus issues and these were resolved while taking this product, although i had to take more than 1 at a time. It is an effective product, but i was really hoping for a stronger effect since i was taking 1g tablets.

doesnt work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this didnt work at all.

Fine Replacement for Three Spices Sinus Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works as well as the product it replaced.

Saves me every day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic sinusitis. I am allergic to dust mites and can be sensitive to temperature changes as well. That being said, I have had to resort to that expensive behind the counter allergy meds such as Allegra D and Zyrtec D. I didn't like being dependent on these chemicals every day. Trikatu Sinus Complex is all I need or want now. The ingredients are all natural and within 20 minutes of ingesting two tablets in the morning, my runny nose and sinus pressure abates. I sometimes take two in the early evening and once again my sinus feel clear and normal all night . I am grateful and amazed. I showed this bottle to all my friends, I was that impressed. Also please note the very low price! Thank you Planetary Ayurvedics and thank you iherb!

Good product!