Helps with focus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband has adhd and we've tried gingko 120mg from GNC which helped him a lot. Since Alzheimers runs in his family I've done a lot of research on herbs that protect the brain. Bacopa is not only an antioxidant for the brain, it also helps with cognition and memory. And has promising research with Alzheimers. Wanting to find a product that has both gingko and Bacopa I ran across planetary herbals. I was concerned that the dosage of each ingredient was on the lower side but decided to try it anyways. It works wonderfully and they seem to have a formula that provides a synergistic effect with the 2 herbs. We've since tried a single higher dose bacopa pill along with a separate gingko pill. My husband said the planetary herbal combo worked better than taking the herbs separately. Planetary Herbals is a quality brand. A bit expensive but worth it. Their Indian cherry bark syrup is wonderful for helping to fight off respiratory illnesses.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product. Provides stamina and energy. Also seems to help keep an even keel. I really like this product and will order it again.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

better than only Bacopa

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several months. It has definitely helped during times when I've been mentally unfocused. I've actually seen an increase in my attention span while working with difficult tasks at work (I read a lot of scientific articles and review data). I would have to say that my perception of increased mental clarity is real.

Bacopa Ginkgo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful support for energy and memory function. I can tell a huge difference if I don't take it for a while. It is hard to find the Bacopa Ginkgo formula, and I REALLY like this one.

Planetary Herbals, Bacopa-Ginkgo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our memory and brain function seems much better since we have been taking this product.

Great combination of herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great combination of herbs for the brain. good product. Price could be a little lower to make a great value.

Mild stimulant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A mild stimulant for the brain. Avoid taking it in the evening - as it may cause insomnia.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product, price and delivery - EXCELLENT! I refer iherb.com to all my friends, colleagues and family.

Bacopa and Ginkgo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product contain not only Bacopa but Ginkgo, which seems good for our brain.

1 2