Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for reducing stress, muscle spasms, and lung congestion from stress. This is the best stress relief product I have tried. And I have tried GABA, Reishi extract, St. John's Wort, etc...

Great balancing compound.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but the bupleurum compound made me pee a lot when I first started taking it. I retain water because of low thyroid and pms issues, and it really helped with that! My body actually feels "cleaner." I've also noticed less stress, anxiety, and headaches. I can tell the difference when I forget to take it.

Very Helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

An amazing product for de-stressing and anxiety...really works!

BEST Calm type product on market!

Posted by SunDownSeede on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am totally floored at how well this product works. I have severe anxiety and depression and also menopausal! I notice a HUGE difference when I go without! Not to mention it DOES LOWER cholersteral! Numbers proved it on my last blood test! Two benefits in ONE! My cholesteral would not go down even with a prescribed medication until I began taking this and numbers lowered quickly for me!

My happy pills!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I felt more patient and calmer with no foggy side effects. I also had heaps more energy on the afternoons that I took it. I suffer from PMS a few times a month and I used this when I started to feel a bit stressed. Within an hour I was a much more chilled person and happy to "go with the flow"

My Happy Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2, 2x a day, and no PMS, better mood, calm and centered. No side effects

Xiao Yao Wan classic Chinese Herbal: "RELAXED WANDERER" or "Free and Relaxed Pills" -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A perfect title for this 875 year old chinese formula, for supporting a calm state of emotional being, and especially for PMS or Menopausal "ups and downs". Calms the liver and normalizes hormonal swings.

Buplerum Calmative Compound

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for liver congestion. If you wake-up in the morning feeling cranky pop a couple of these and you'll soon be your cheery self once again.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was actually persribed an anti-depressant, but didn't want to take it. I wanted something natural. my sister told me about bupleurum, so I tried it. This product has helped me allot.

Bupleurum works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Would not be without it! When you feel you have overeaten or had too much to drink, feel an acid inbalance or just want to give your liver some help to detox - this product works!!

1 2 3 4