Serves its purpose and more

Posted by Reviewer1757086 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been having a myriad of odd symptoms over the past year. Finally someone recommended this product to me to treat "sluggish liver". I figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. It took about a month but low and behold, it did work. Not only did many of my symptoms go away, but I haven't felt this good in years!

Works Very Well

Posted by LivingHealthy on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about two weeks. One day I felt particularly weepy. It just so happened that later on that week I read somewhere that when you are detoxing your liver, you may experience bouts of crying and/or anger. That explained it all. The moral of the story is, this stuff works!!

Thank you, Thank you.

Posted by Reviewer2208498 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was told of this suppliment by a friend. It worked so great. I have clear urine and my liver enzymes have come up normal on a recent test. You have a great product here. Advertise it. It works and more people should know about it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really helps the liver. When it was finishing i took the last 5 tablets alltogether that day i realised my eyes started to shine. Really effective.

GREAT Product!

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a life saver for me in balancing hormones, managing menopausal symptoms and helping a compromised liver from hepatitis B and C. It works so well on many levels.

Live Longer, Bless your Liver

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm thankful I bought this product...it helps with sugar readings

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2738838 on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

gets the toxins out

Posted by Reviewer2551737 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia and take lots of pain killers. The result has been years of hard, dry bowel movements. One of these each morning results in a soft, large [excuse the blunt language] within 30 minutes.

Can feel the lightness in the liver area

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It releives the tension in my liver area, after taking it for a few days, and my digestion is much less sluggish. I think the Bupleurum in it is a very important herb for the liver.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

PF surely does use high quality herbs. Whenever I take this I notice an appetite increase- a sign of increased metabolism from a cleaner liver.