I love this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my son when he was 11 years old (he daydreamed a lot and it was affecting his school work). After a couple of days of using it, I noticed that it wasn't taking him as long as it once did to do his homework. It was helping him to focus on one thing at a time. I also tried it and couldn't believe how much it "cleared my head". I hadn't noticed before how much my mind raced. I was calm and wasn't aggravated easily during work. It is 4 years later, and both my son and I are still using this supplement whenever we feel too distracted or stressed.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This worked pretty fast for my 6 year old son. It works better if you spread the 4 tablets out throughout the day. We are also going to take a break, like 2 weeks on, and 1-2 weeks off, so his body doesnt produce an immunity to the herbs and then they wont be effective anymore. He also takes: 1/2 tsp Natural Calm 3x daily, a multivitamin, and 2 large fish oil tablets. It must be the combination of everything, because he is calmer!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to help my child with adhd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old son has adhd and use to be on Adderal xr. I took him off of that because of the terrible side efffects it was causing. His grades and schoolwork started to drop again so I thought Id give this a shot along with Attentive Child instead of trying a different medication (that makes me feel like Im drugging him). He has improved in school and does seem more focused. He has only been taking it for about 3 weeks and we already notice the difference. I highly recommnend this product for any parents who have overactive children who cant control themselves. You cant beat the price either!

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product for my child who has been stressed with ill health and finding it hard to focus, I obviously tried them to make sure they were safe to give and found they were so calming and helpful that now the whole family uses them ! I have my own health issues and didn't realise how much stress I myself was under until I started using these. Recommended

Calm Child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and will buy more!! My son has only been taking for about 2 weeks and his grades has already started to improve, F's to C's. Hopefully this trend will continue. His teachers have already commented on his better behavior.

Definitely made a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has really helped my 8 year old who is usually overly talkative, wired, bouncy and too energetic most of the time. I have had family that had no idea he was taking anything to help comment on how well behaved he had been and how much more subdued he had been compared to most times we would visit (usually he stays in trouble when we go to their houses). And it has helped with his sleep walking. He has been sleep walking for 4 years and after 4 days of taking this stuff it stopped. It's been 6 weeks since he started taking it and he still has not slept walked compared to the normal 3-5 times a week he was doing!

Tastes Gross

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't try them for myself but my 2 year old cried when she tried to eat one of these and had to spit it out. My 5 year old will take them only because he can swallow them whole.

Don't know if it would have helped...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Had big hopes that this product might help our 5 year old son. However, the pills were too large for him to swallow (and he does fine with other pills). Instead he tried to chew them and they tasted awful. Now he won't even try to swallow them when they are split. I'd recommend getting the syrup for those with younger children.

Calm Child herbal remedy does not work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This did not work. In fact, it made her symptoms worse. It made her feel tired and irritable. I would not recommend this product.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my son age 8 uses these for his ADHD and it seems to work for him. Also the price was really great for this product. The shipping was on time and did not take very long to get. I will definitely be buying these again from here!

1 2