This product has really helped our family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our girls, whom we adopted nearly 7 years ago, have been diagnosed with FASD and significant attachment disorders, and are hyperactive, hypervigilant and often wired/aggressive. we were hoping this would take the edge of the intensity of all of this without chaning who they are and it has. it does not touch the serious meltdowns or major anxieties but they are calmer when there is less for them to be worried about, which has helped normal day to day time to be much more manageable and enjoyable for us all. One is taking tablets and the other the liquid. the tablets are far too big for our youngest (8) but she is fine taking the liquid straight from the medicine spoon.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my daughter, now 7, has loved this stuff since she was a baby. it totally helps her tummy, even now (though it takes more than it used to). we used to get at the local health food store, until they stopped carrying it, which was devastating. how relived was i to find it here! yay! love iherb!!!

it's good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this myself, 2 tsps before at night and I sleep better than I was sleeping before. I also take 1 tsp during the day if I feel stressed. I give 1 tsp to my daughter before bedtime and she sleeps better, does not wake up as often as before. I recommend it, it's good to have during stressful times.

not having success with this for my granddaughter

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

we have given it a good try for my granddaughter and it has not made a difference at all. But I am now going to give it to my husband who has used the calm child tablets and found it helped him and maybe this will too.

Planetary herbals, calm child, herbal syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My grandson loves it and grandama to

Impossible to tell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read one or two positive reviews of this here and elsewhere, so had high hopes. Unfortunately my 5 year old thinks it's so vile tasting I can't get him to take it, even if it's mixed with fruit juice.

Disappointing

Posted by dana4870 on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a great product when we first started using it. It has, over time, become ineffective for calm.