US

Based on 1,418 Ratings
1,001
Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Cilantro heavy metal detox

Well x3 bottles arrived today, not disappointed , well packaged , on time , can’t give you any idea about the effects as it’s early days , the only thing that’s not clear is how long u take it for , I read somewhere on the net it’s a 2 mth course ? (But can’t find it now )Will keep you a’ll posted .. update …. 3 bottles (large) were not enough for the 42 day course , I ran out 2 weeks into it .. so now have 7 bottles to make sure. Now I have also stated to take Dr marcola’s fermated chlorella tablets as well , kinda like an add addative

305dfabb-8f71-4287-866e-715a2852ab23
d6e0c282-8c2a-4510-bba2-b719fef30ee4
d6a42b1b-60a4-40d6-8802-6ba91e87fffe
ee74e5ab-dfa5-42d2-8331-98c5d587a22a
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

This review is for my last order which I got this on the 7th of November 2022, this is of satisfactory quality but I tried a much better quality in the past by a locally sourced the HMD by Dr George my holistic doctor however I can feel the difference with because I re-energize this with my table top orgonodrome scalar bamboo mwo orgonite which was gifted to me by beloved sister. So this seems to have the same ingredients as the aforementioned product and I now get compliments about my age-less shiny skin. Hemp however is a different thing for a different purpose, but the package is the same but I think it could benefit from a radioprotective package, benefit after my modification is even better because the composition is more dense, so I see huge improvement, but my diet is almost complete getting real fresh coriander whenever I can from my groceries, so this supplements my concerns for me touching dirty things all the time while keeping a great taste! I wish🙏 you love 💟 safety 🔒joy 🙂 courage 🦸‍♂️ peace and calmness☮️✨ freedom and honesty🙏🤲

1797b206-c58e-4860-9d56-4c70499057c2
fb3bb19e-4a31-49e9-8718-22100b9d0ec4
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

quality product and easy to administer. I started using this supplement to mainly detox mercury out of my system after having all my old mercury amalgams out. It does have to be stirred a little into the water otherwise it can stay in a bit blob like at the bottom of the glass. Nice brown glass packaging.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Wow this is really powerful stuff. Be careful, if you have too many heavy metals, this may overload your system. Make sure you have a whole holistic protocol with a professional to flush them all the way out of your system. Has been very helpful with recovery from 'toxic injections'.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Honestly seems to work, I started breaking out on my cheeks (a place I never break out) a few days after taking it in the morning. I found this to be a good sign of active purging. I really did feel clearer and lighter after taking daily for a few weeks. One of the few products I can be relatively sure is doing what it says effectively.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Shame that this is so often out of stock. I took this in combination with chlorella powder. I had to stop because I noticed inflammation in my joints but this is because of my own food sensitivities and gut health at the time and not a fault of the product. I know the difference. I will try the heavy metal detox again in a few weeks.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I ordered this as soon as it came back in stock, and am very pleased now that it has arrived, at the size of the bottle. It will last a long time. I ordered a second bottle a few days after, which hasn't come yet, but in those couple of days the price had gone up by about £2!! That's a big price rise, and will put me off ordering any more. However, the product is good. Two excellent herbs in one bottle, and very easy to take, and a very reliable, good quality make. Packaged very well.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The quality of this stuff is amazing. This is always package for a well so that doesn’t break I give this to my son first thing in the morning before he takes his supplements. This is something I cannot live without the benefits are unmatched and the price is only gonna be found this low on iherb

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Easy to use. Tastes good. Quality seems good as it's a thicker, dense liquid. Mixes well with water and easy to drink. I have only been using it for 10 days now and can see significant improvement in my skin and pores on my face. I get less bumpy skin and acne. I'm sure there will be more improvements as I keep on it. I intend to continue it for 3 months.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I got this to start a detox cycle for my mum as she will finally remove her mercury tooth filling she got more than a decade ago. the size is big and very good quality price combination. Cilantro is very effective for metal detox and I'm hoping that this will do the work. It should improve the quality of the blood and help the body flesh out any metals trapped in the body. The benefits of a metal detox are many, mental and energy clarity just to name one.