Not a patch on others

Posted by Reviewer2607766 on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Despite the fantastic reviews others have given this I find it very disappointing compared to “Doctors Best”. I have to double the douse to get it stimulating effects, so not the best buy. Cordyceps are so much better than coffee. They offer energy and focus, plus its other health benefits. I notice the improvements with my lungs.

a health tonic and interestingly a good sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Noticed that I was sleeping more throughout the night since I started taking Cordyceps- initially took it as a health tonic/immune booster- will continue to do so.

from Belarus

Posted by Raritet on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a lot of energy, not to drink before going to bed, very good cold prevention

The best and most potent I've used.

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You can smell the Cordyceps as soon as you open the bottle, very good stuff and well priced for 120 tablets. I take it for my chronic cough and I can really feel the difference after a week or 2 on it. I've tried other brands like Doctor's Best and that didn't work for me. I wasn't surprised since I couldn't smell no Cordyceps except for a plastic smell.

great result

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can feel the improvement for my lung and energy generation. I can breathe much better and my energy level during exercise is good.

brilliant product

Posted by 4899959520430564695 on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this for my immune system, but I noticed it really gives me energy. Brilliant. I have felt an improvement with my crohns symptoms too since I started taking it (I am taking Chinese herbs as well as lauricidin so they are all working, however this added to the mix really helped). I will definitely keep taking it.

Best value for money I believe.

Posted by BestOnlineSupplementStore on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Best value for money I believe.

This stuff seems to make my colds go away quicker

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't get many colds, but when I do, they generally last 7-10 days - not any more since I started using Cordyceps at the first sign of a cold symptom. Twice now in a few months, the cold was gone in under 4 days.

MR.

Posted by Reviewer2803100 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THESE HERB "LINH CHI" WERE SENT TO MY MOTHER IN SAIGON BY US POST OFFICE. PEOPLE IN THERE TRUST MOST OF USA PRODUCTS. THANKS

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2329870 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I could feel how it energized me.

1 2 3