Help

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a couple of months for acid reflux and IBS symptoms- I also take digestive enzymes, and basically by taking this with the enzymes before each meal I was able to stop taking Nexium and have had the same results. I'm still not cured though, so I'm trying different things, but it's worth it to not have to take a proton pump inhibitor (Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, etc.) indefinitely. The taste, being sugarless, is pretty bad, to be honest, but you get used to it. FYI: My symptoms are basically pressure in the stomach, and a congestion/gurgly feeling in the throat after meals. I've had all the GI workups and they couldn't find anything, so they say I have IBS.

Soothing for the Stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use DGL instead of Tums or other antacids. It not only helps sooth the stomach and digestion process, but is a great healing agent. I have read that these are not as effective after eating, but there have been times when I felt discomfort an hour or so after a meal and taking DGL put out the fire. So, I chew one when I need it.

Good product for the lining of the digestive track

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Each morning I take one capsule upon arising on an empty stomack. Licorice is very good for the lining of the digestive track. Also, in the Chinese Traditional Medicine, Licorice is used in most formulas to balance the side effects of the other ingredients.

They work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These work. I like the taste and chew slowly so that they have a chance to line the area above my stomach. I mainly just take one at night and have no further need of heartburn meds at night. I had been previously waking in discomfort every night. I like to have them at hand wherever I go

for digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These chewables taste just fine and they are an easy way to help me "stomach" the other herbs I am taking.It also seems to balance my hormones.

Best quality DGL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This the best product I have used, excellent for indigestion, better than others.

DGL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Didn't realize how much my body needed it.

Great product - Occasionally inconsistent quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love this product. Every now and then we will get a bad batch... tastes horrible and totally different from the norm... Hard to imagine how there can be such a dramatic difference from one product to the next!

Only palatable DGL I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended DGL for digestive problems, but I hate the taste of licorice, yet don't like to mask it with sugar. This product does not contain any sugar, and the natural orange flavor disguises the licorice flavor enough that I can tolerate it. I prefer to limit my sugar intake to an occasional chocolate treat!

amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ulcers gone... one year later. Thank you.