Grape Bitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has seemed to help my indigestion and esophagus spasams. I was diagnosed with lesions on my stomach.

Helped somewhat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was not like "wow" but it did seem to aid a tad with my digestive issues. However, not enough that I will continue the product. Some may not care for the taste but it didn't bother me. If it will improve my health picture the taste is secondary.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

wow these really helped my digestion and thats not even what i was taking them for. lets just see how long it lasts though

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The combination of herbs used in this product is very useful in cleansing, digesting and stimulating good health. I highly recommend these bitters ~ your liver will thank you.

Tastes horrible, but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't get past this taste. I make a sour face every time I take a dose. But it works great. Helps with slow digestion, bloating, upset tummy, abdominal pain. I use it 1-3 times a day depending on my meals. Sometimes I take it before, but often my dose is after I've eaten.

Quite palatable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As bitters go this one is quite easy to get down. Not as medicinal as some and pleasantly aromatic. I'm not sure if I'm getting any benefit but going to persevere since the taste is not offensive.

They work GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using these Planetary Herbals digestive grape bitters for a few weeks now & find them to work very well. One of our kiddos was having some digestive issues, which resulted in abdominal discomfort, & she is now pain free for the first time in several months. I give her between 10-20 drops per meal depending upon the protein content of the meal. I am also using them as is another of my kiddos & we find they really help w/bloating, gas, etc. She & I use 20-30 drops as we are taller & older. I WILL purchase these again!

best value on internet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

pity not available from UK supplier.

Digestive Grape Bitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My digestive system is better.

Digestive bitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product, I research and try to buy the best products