new best friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have had migraine for years, caused by hormones, foods, stress, and unknowns. These tablets really help decrease the pain and emotional tension I experience. I am surprised and pleased they work as well as they do. Adding these to my Jarrow Cox2Tame reduces my normal 3 day (72 hours) migraine to a 12 to 18 hour experience. And again, these help alleviate the emo stress from yet another migraine. The Cox2Tame reduces the severity, but not the duration. The Feverfew Head Aid tablets are a larger, thin oblong shape.

It is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have all types of headaches - migraines, headaches caused by crying, or hunger, or weather change - you name it, I have it. I decided to try this product - and miraculously it helped! One tablet took away a "hunger+crying" headache and 2 tablets brought a considerable relief for a migraine. I now take this little bottle with me wherever I go!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

P.H is a good brand, too bad they don't use organic herbs.

Рelp from glory of a headache. Помогают от слабой головной боли.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Big tablets of an oblong form. Color - gray-green. Smells as medicinal herbs. Are swallowed hardly. From a small headache can help. And from migraine and strong headaches don't help. It and is clear - serious problems it is necessary to treat serious drugs. Большие таблетки продолговатой формы. Цвет - серо-зелёный. Пахнет лекарственными травами. Глотаются с трудом. От небольшой головной боли могут помочь. А от мигрени и сильных головных болей не помогают. Это и понятно - серьезные проблемы надо лечить серьезными лекарствами.

I got positive feedback -it works!

Posted by NBPT10 on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this and gave it to a friend who was having head aches. They said it did help and they use several bottles over time. Feverfew is a vasodilator and is a better approach to headaches than taking NSAIDS. It is well known that NSAIDS will do a number on your stomach and intestinal lining over time. It is a slow and silent attack so most never know it until it is too late. If you found this review helpful, kindly click on the YES button. Go to my iHerb home page to see more value added reviews. Just click on my handle name above and it takes you right there. This gets 5 stars for effectiveness, pricing and iHerb ships fresh product in a timely manner. Peace and good health! No side effects reported with this product.

Dont help at all

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am glad it was freebie, because I won't buy it. When I had headache it didn't help me. Had to use old tablets as always. I do not understand how it can help with migraine if it didn't work with simply headache.

Great for migraines

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended feverfew for migraines. I took it everyday and when i stopped having migraines I switched to a maintenance dosage of 2 times a week. This worked for me!

really helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great natural alternative to tylenol. It worked within half an hour on two occasions to help my headache go away.

Seems to work on headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a chronic headache sufferer and my Dr told me to take feverfew. I take alot less Imitrex now. Seems to be helping.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My migraines rarely react to any sort of medication, so I wasn't feeling too hopeful about this product. However I have seen really great results. Taken during the onset of the migraine, it has fully stopped my migraines about 75% of the time. It doesn't always work, but it's been suprisingly effective!