Help

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone

waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No side effects but just didn't do a thing for me. I think this may help someone who is just starting a "diet" plan. I only wanted to lose about 10 lbs. so maybe this item doesn't work for someone like me.

Forskohlii

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought to help with weight loss, but I did not see much results in that area. I do think that it has helped my skin. It seems to be clearer and softer.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

have not had any major results yet.it has been 3 weeks.

Herbal Supplement Plus PLUS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I heard about this supplement from Dr. Oz. I was personally concerned with my heart health. I did not expect to feel so much better. iHerb delivery was prompt and was as expected. I would definitely reorder again from iHerb.

gwhueter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

okay, but it contains maltodextrin and I don't see the point:capsules don't need fancy additives.

Feel difference in 2 days

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is PERFECT product. This may help you with fatigue, psoriasis, asthma or allergies. I could feel a lot of difference in 2 days (after 3rd or 4th capsule) - less fatigue and could easily wake up after 7-8 hours of sleep. I think that one capsule morning and one in the evening is enough for many. But keep in mind that this is a herb so don't rely on it before you correct the deficiencies and toxicity in your body (dental infections, tooth decays, root canal teeth, SIBO...)

Strong taste

Posted by bigbro on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought to take 2 caps of this before workout but taste is so strong it will ruin all your workout...

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb. Have re-ordered twice since without hesitation.

Lose body fat now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Help to shrink my belly fat. Another great product from Planetary Herbals.

1 2 3 4