Help

Allergies beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

Fast-acting allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my allergies and I like the fact that it is freeze dried.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.

Fast-acting relief from allergy symptoms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works quickly and effectively to alleviate hay fever symptoms. No side effects, as is common with OTC antihistamines.

Customer Service Representative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just love my freeze dried stinging nettle. Most health centers don't sell the freeze dried, just the regular stinging nettle.

barbara strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent! I felt a cold coming on, took this product and the symptoms went away. will reorder

Stinging Nettle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used stinging nettle for years and found this brand to be excellent quality.

Great for dogs too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this primarily for my senior dog who has a chronic respiratory problem. Nothing the vet gave him helped for long and his congestion often turned into pneumonia. Since he has been taking this, he can breathe much better and hasn't had a single bout of pneumonia. He has been taking it almost two years now. Since these pills are compressed tablets, he takes them like treats. I tried the capsule type and he ended up biting them open & making a mess. Also works great for hay fever for people.