One Amazing Medicinal Mushroom!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In Brazil, China, Taiwan, and Korea, Agaricus blazei is believed to stimulate the immune system, fight cancer, reduce blood cholesterol levels, cure digestive and circulatory disorders, prevent peptic ulcer and osteoporosis, improve the quality of life of diabetics, and fight emotional and physical stress. All of these sound way too good to be true and I definitely can't confirm on all of those claims, but since 2008, when the Agaricus was "introduced" to me by a friend holistic practitioner, that's when I was opened up about the "magic" of the medicinal mushrooms. Cordyceps,Reishi, Coriolus, Shiitake and Maitake among them. Since then, they really helped me get through health struggles much easier. For me (and also according to respected practitioner, who scpecialized himself from regular doctor, to one, that uses almost exclusively medicinal mushrooms for his patients), they are probably the MOST potent "medicine" found in nature in its RAW form. This one, Agaricus is definitely one of my favourite ones and I even like it's taste (I chew the capsule sometimes). Don't hesitate to try this, it's "fresh" in the iHerb directory and is priced very reasonably. If you are interested in the whole medicinal mushroom treatment, instead of consulting only with Google, you might want also to consult doctors, who used them for *Years* in their practice and have experience. If you wish, you could contact me to give you some suggestions and contact info about such people.

It's recommended. Excellent results after use. This is worth buying again. Quality & effect is very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase