Ashwagondha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product I have been taking it for two weeks now. I plan to buy another bottle well before I run out. It gives me more energy,alertness , concentration among other great things if you know what I mean thanks!!!

I love this herb, but this range does not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both noticed that this produce would give us cramps and frequent trips to the bathroom. Not experienced with other brands. I think it may have to do with Planetary Herbals formulations, with the addition of modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate. The Triphala tablets from the same company also causes the same effect, strangely enough.

it works but do not expect a huge effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is one of the most researched adaptogens. It has a calming effect but to me I was expecting it would help sleep and it did not. The other effects, cholesterol, tryglicerids, until I have a medial exam, will not be able to say. Studies show the dosis has to be between 1000 and 2000 mg. I want to try another brand with higher root extract which is the most powerful ingredient. I do feel a slight positive motivation effect. Along with Ginseng and Rodiola one of the best adaptogens.

odličan proizvod

Posted by Melita on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

majka mi se doslovce preporodila otkad uzima ovaj proizvod, ležala je dugo u krevetu i konačno pomalo hoda, a i mentalno se znatno oporavila, preporučujem!

Mrs. Abakumov

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product both my husband and I take this product to help us with our energy and fatigue, I found it helps me with keeping up with my active life even though I am suffering from Adrenal Fatigue .

Excellent adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my integrative Dr for Adrenal fatigue and for helping get cortisol levels down. I feel it does the job and seems to help me to achieve good energy levels. I take one in the morning and one at night as this is the recommended therapeutic dosage according to studies I have read.

Slowly but it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for hot flashes. I still get some hot flashes and so at the beginning I thought it wasn't working. Then I left for a trip and stopped taking this product (I left it at home) and saw an enormous difference. I was having hot flashes every 10 minutes, it was horrible. That is when I figured out this product actually IS working. It seems also to work for my mood which is more balanced and calm.

01.2015.06

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Palīdz stabilizēt nervu sistēmu

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

helped me with Hypothyroidism

A true gem!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered GAD my entire life. This Indian Herb is a godsend. It really works in reducing anxiety. I'm a much calmer and easier person to live with.

1 2 3 4