My body likes it

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My body likes and yearns for these Chaga Tablets. It gives me a feeling of well being. It has a nice flavor too. Do not be deceived by the surprisingly low price. I did my research : This is a top notch Chaga product. The formulator behind this line of products is none other than renowned herbalist, one of the founders of the American Herbalists Guild and head of The East West School of Planetary Herbology Dr.Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D. (check him out in Wikipedia) I wasn't sure if this product was vegetarian, so I emailed the company and got this answer - 'According to our files, our stearic acid is derived from fractionated palm oil.' And in general they wrote me : 'According to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any products derived from animal sources. Furthermore, according to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any gmo ingredients.' Since now I know who is behind this company.I trust them.

Review of Chaga supplement tablets

Posted by Reviewer3010891 on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I began to purchase Chaga tablets when I heard of them recommended for a cancer patient. I take them as a boost for my immune system as prevention against illness. I could feel the difference at first, now I just feel good each day as I maintain wellness. I think they are an awesome antioxidant...good value!

another less than ideal formula

Posted by naturalrecovery on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although many mushrooms have anti-cancer effects and can cure viral infections, it is their most active parts--the mycelium that is the factor needed. These formulas now are only providing negligible amounts of the active compounds in the mushrooms...full spectrum means it has some mycelium...better than none, but this formula did nothing for me at all. My genetic makeup requires the compounds in shiitake mycelium. Everyone is different.

the best antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best antioxidant for fever and flu. This semester I was getting sick 3 times. All these times I took this product and in a day the flu went away in a day.

I did not feel any difference

Posted by Reviewer2798502 on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not feel any improvement in wellbeing

NIce Mush

Posted by Reviewer1623894 on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well ive only been taking this for like 3 weeks , but theres something sure, it activated my body and i dropped some pounds and i feel less bloated so hey im happy!!

Excellent supplement for the modern human

Posted by 5594359434119735797 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am impressed so far, after taking it i respond diferently to stressful situations. Recommend it. Will buy again!

super antioxidant blast

Posted by Reviewer1578233 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All my family take chaga supplement to support immune system. Besides chaga improves digestion and detoxify and normalize bodily functions.

husband loves it

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband swears by this one. I know Planetary herbals are reputable, pure products.

Hooga chaga!

Posted by Reviewer1234130 on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time that I try Chaga and I am not disappointed. No outbreaks of anything. Good product.

1 2 3