Cinnamon Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped lower my blood sugar levels. There are no side effects. I would recommend this product to anyone is interested, along with their oral glucose medication,in helping to control their blood sugar level.

results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other cinnamon products. As a Diabetic I have to take other medicines that are hard on my stomach and the other cinnamons were added pain to my stomach. This brand is very compatible to my meds and I have no trouble digesting it. Thank you for your prompt service. J. Economakos

Cinnamon Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these cinnamon extract tablets for about a year now. Cinnaomon was recommended to me by a friend who lowered his cholesterol by taking them. I have lowered my cholesterol from 280 down to 191.I sometimes order them on line for other friends.I like these because they are small and easy to take. Thankyou

Supplement for Diabetes Type 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been takeing this product, I can confirm that my Diabetes reading has dropped from a reading of 18 to an average of 7. I still take my prescribed medication, the Cinnamon Extract of 200 mg has helped a great deal. I would highly reccomend it including the service.

Simply effective.

Posted by mozzer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Try 2 tabs with each meal. Stack with ALCAR, green tea extract or pure EGCG, gymnema, r-lipoic acid or carnosine for dramatic blood sugar improvements.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped to reduce my blood sugar.

Now at a great price , too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Planetary Cinnamon Extract for years. Per my doc its kept me from Diabetes 2. I got it at a local pharmacy and paid twice what I paid to Iherb.com. Same brand same everything. Can't beat it

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this help bring my Blood Glucose levels down, and it worked!!

1st time buying this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought 2 bottles of this for mom's birthday as she's diabetic with a blood pressure monitor and sugar level monitor. Since many have no complaints on this product, I really hope that this will help her. But I told her.....if she still feel skeptical, just bring the bottle to her doctor on the next appointment. :)

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product and brand is an essential in my arsenal against diabetes. Have used it for a couple of years and thanks to i herb can use it continuously without gaps due to budgetary restraints. It is almost 50% less than store at home.

1 2 3 4