A good supplement - but quite intense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Along with Triphala, ginger is the other standby in my herbal medicine cabinet. It helps with any number of digestive disturbances. I have to say I prefer Eclectic freeze-dried capsules to these - these Ginger extract are really intense. Sometimes, I will just break off 1/3 piece of a tablet because anymore of it would just be too overwhelming on the heat. But they work pretty well.

Strongest ginger root you can buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm an herbalist and I prefer to use extracted herbs so I can reduce the number of pills that must be taken. This product is 4 times as strong as taking regular ginger capsules.

Excellent to have on hand for reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is important for anyone with reflux. As a third or so of a tablet does the trick for me its actually VERY economical. I bite off a bit of a tablet before going to bed as almost immediate and highly effective cure for the unpleasant sensation of reflux. As its so strong have your water ready as it'll burn your mouth if not swallowed straight away. (Funny how a thing that burns is SO effective with 'heartburn')

All was well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything was great. Thank you.

Conquers nausea & indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This ginger formulation works faster & better than any other I've tried. I have a very sensitive stomach & often suffer from nausea. This helps tremendously. I love this product.

Ginger and knee pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read an article in the AARP magazine about ginger. I decided to try this brand. I got relief after 4 days.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Yang-warming herb to take during Winter season to prevent colds and flu

Quite a good extract

Posted by Gemini on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure of any effect it's having as yet.

Ginger tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with the product. Very difficult to find ginger in tablets instead of capsules, I used it for daily cab rides, and it worked very well